1. Find a time when the sky is clear and the weather is comfortable.
2. Bring a blanket and jacket just in case it's cold outside.
3. Go to a place that is away from the city preferably in the country.
4. You can sit or lay down. Stretch yourself and get comfortable.
5. Allow yourself fall under the sky above. Let whatever thoughts and emotions emerge. Just observe yourself and the sky. Stay as long as you like.
6. After you have finished and when you get home, write things in a journal or paper of any realization took place during the stargazing.